What we do
- Pakistan’s 1st helpline for missing children 1138.
- Recovered 4900+ children so far.
- Provides search & recovery, psychological support, legal aid and referral services to the missing children.
- Roshni Helpline provides an easy to access helpline to victims of abuse; to report cases of violence.
- The organization was awarded as a lead for Karachi Hub working for GBV survivors by USAID.
- The key focus of GBV program is adolescent girls.
- Established child protection centers in disaster affected areas.
- Responded to emergencies in Southern and Northern Sindh, Bannu , D.I Khan and KPK.
- Also worked in Nepal by responding to emergency in 2015, for missing children.