Objectives of Roshni Helpline
- To devise a comprehensive network of stakeholders to provide services for missing children and the affected families.
- To facilitate the women of GBV survivors through direct and referral services.
- To empower GBV survivors through social support and create a culture supportive of women's and girls' right to live free from violence.
- To assist, with the help from our partners, the affected families in search and recovery of their children
- To provide the best possible services, with the help from local authorities and volunteers, for reunification and psychosocially rehabilitation of the affected children into mainstream society again.
- To strengthen civil society movement in general and the role of Community Based Organizations (CBOs) in particular in participatory development and HR issues to protect the future generations and minority communities through focussed interventions.